Turning Point of My Life Essay Example for Free
Turning Point In Life Essay Examples | Kibin
Logic as the Question Concerning the Essence of Language . Translated by Wanda Torres Gregory and Yvonne Unna, Albany, State University of New York Press, 2009.
Three Turning Points In My Life, So Far essays
What's dangerous about this trend is that there is a certain breaking point (don't know if we've hit it yet or not) where freedoms in a society become meaningless as the actions they afford are trumped by the same society's desire to have no consequences.
An Review of the Turning Points in Ones Life
1. Essays must be authentic (true story)
2. Essays must adhere to the maximum word count for the grade level:
Group A Grade 6: 250 to 350 words
Group B Grades 7 and 8: 350 to 500 words
Group C Grades 9 and 10: 500 to 700 words
Group D Grades 11 and12: 800 to 1,000 words
3. Essays must have an effective title (note that "My Turning Point" or "Turning Point essay" will not be accepted). Title is not included in the word count.
4. Student name must not appear on the essay pages.
5. Essay font must be Arial, size 12.
6. Entries will be assessed on the basis of originality of thought, clarity of language, organizational structure, use of conventions such as grammar and spelling, understanding of a "turning point" and impact on the reader.
7. Once an essay is submitted to The Learning Partnership, the essay becomes the property of The Learning Partnership.
8. Students whose essays are chosen for inclusion in the Anthology if Winning Essays will read their essays at the awards event.