Free Elvis Essays and Papers - 123HelpMe
The winner of the "Elvis at the Wheel" trivia contest (run by Distant Traveler Productions) is Tony Mastres. Incredibly, he only missed one question and it was by one model year on Mr. Juber's Fender. He said "56" and it was actually a "57". Congratulations to Tony and everyone who gave it their best shot. Hope you all had fun. Here are the correct answers:
1. 1957, Cadillac series 62 Coupe or Coupe de Ville
2. San Vincente Blvd
3. Sparks of Ancient Light, Last Days of the Century, Modern Times, Year of the Cat, Russians and Americans, Beach full of Shells, Between the Wars, Time Passages, Past, Present and Future, Famous Last Words, 24 Carrots and Dan Simonis' West Texas Millionaires
4. 57 Fender Stratocaster
5. Al Stewart: True Life Adventures of a Folk Rock Troubadour & Al Stewart: True Life Adventures of a Folk Rock Troubadour: Fully Revised and Updated.
6. 1 (Careless Love) Not counting titles on the bindings.
7. Video Producer Bruce Northey's name spelled backwards Ecurb Yehtron
8. Hereford (horned)
9. Fender (64 bassman)
10. Making the Sign of the Cross
11. West Texas Millionaires logo
14. Console Piano
15. Janis Joplin
Elvis Presley In The 1960: A Great Academic Essay …
The Impacts of Elvis Presley Essay
“Without casting himself as a fighter for racial equality, Elvis became a subversive standard bearer for cultural desegregation at a time when the codified racism of the South was under increasing pressure.” How did an uneducated white hillbilly from the south influence both black and white teenagers against segregation....
Elvis Presley Essay Sample - Bla Bla Writing
In March 2011, ElvisBlog presented a pictorial essay showing thirteen Elvis-owned rings that had sold at auction in the previous five years. A few more Elvis’ rings have changed hands in auctions since then, but various websites have provided photos of other rings he owned, most including significant historical or price information. So, let’s take a look at ten more of Elvis’ fabulous rings.